2016-2017 Houston Heart Ball
1. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants in the American Heart Association Heart Ball Vehicle Raffle (the “Contest”) must be legal U.S. residents who are at least 21 years of age on or before February 18, 2017, and who are licensed drivers possessing a valid driver’s license. The Contest is void outside of the U.S. and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR: American Heart Association, Inc. 10060 Buffalo Speedway, Houston, TX, 77054 (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”). Employees of Sponsor, BMW, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, and fulfillment and/or judging agencies (hereinafter, “Related Entities”) and their immediate families (parent, child, siblings and spouse to each) and household members of each are not eligible. The Contest shall be subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All proceeds benefit the American Heart Association.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at 9:00am Central Time (CT) on January 26, 2017 and ends at 8:30pm Central Time (CT) on February 18, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). To enter the Contest complete a printed entry form provided by American Heart Association equipment. Entries are purchased at a cost of $100 each or six (6) entries for $500. Once you have completed the entry form and submitted the form as directed, your entry will be complete (hereinafter, “Entry”.) Sponsor will sell no more than 3,000 entries.
All Entries must be received by 8:30pm CT on February 18, 2017. Sponsor’s clock shall serve as the Official Clock for the Contest. Any person who tampers with the entry process in any way will be disqualified.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be chosen at random from all entries submitted in a timely fashion in accordance with these rules. The winner selection will be made by a designated representative of Sponsor on February 18, 2017.
5. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize consists of one (1) well-equipped 2017 BMW 530i provided to one (1) Grand Prize Winner. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $52,195 based on MSRP provided by manufacturer. Grand Prize Winner will be fully responsible for all applicable taxes, tag, title, insurance, registration, transport, and delivery of vehicle. Grand Prize Winner has opportunity to upgrade vehicle package and select color of vehicle at sole cost of Grand Prize Winner and subject to availability. Value of vehicle is not redeemable for cash or applied to another make of vehicle. Value of vehicle may be applied to another new BMW model. Grand Prize is non-transferable. Per IRS regulations, chance ticket purchases are not tax deductible. Depiction of the Grand Prize in any advertising or promotional materials or physical display may not reflect the actual vehicle delivered to the Winner.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and any other required documents within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Potential Grand Prize Winner will not be Grand Prize Winner until he/she signs and returns the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and any other required documents and these documents have been formally verified. If Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit required documentation within the designated period, the Grand Prize will be awarded to another Entrant chosen at random by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner must accept delivery and take ownership of Grand Prize at a Houston Area BMW dealer to be designated by Sponsor.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INDEMNITY AND RELEASE: The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering this Contest, each and every entrant and the Grand Prize Winner: (1) agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Related Parties from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest; (2) agrees to be fully and completely bound by these Official Rules; (3) agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Related Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Contest, or the delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement and/or any other intellectual property right; and, (4) Grand Prize Winner consents to the use of his/her name, submitted entry (including but not limited to statements and/or jingles), photograph, likeness, statements, testimonials, and/or text for advertising, promotional or any other purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation or consent unless prohibited by law. Eligibility, age and claims made by Grand Prize Winner are all subject to verification. Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for fraudulent calls or e-mails sent to Entrants not authorized by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who: (1) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (2) violates these Official Rules; (3) acts in either an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or, (4) acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Each entrant and the Grand Prize Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and the Related Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize.
9. NAME OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: To obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, (available after February 18, 2017) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: American Heart Association Heart Ball Vehicle Giveaway. 10060 Buffalo Speedway, Houston, TX, 77054 All requests must be received by April 8, 2017.
NATURE OF SPONSOR’S BUSINESS: Non-profit organization